PUNCH was tasked with the Canadian launch of BEARFACE - a provocative and progressive Canadian spirit pushing the boundaries and perception of Canadian whisky; locally and globally.
· National coverage in trade, lifestyle and beverage focused media outlets that resulted in more than 6.8 million media impressions
· An editorial content feature in Foodism Magazine
· Tastings at Change-UP Art+Tech Jam, Blue Mountain’s Blumination Dream Trail and Toronto’s Long Winter Festival
· A private 5+ course media and influencer Fearless Dinner in partnership with U-Feast, where BEARFACE was the star
· A partnership with Boozer – a new and emerging on demand alcohol delivery service for Toronto
Our mission was to create visibility for the brand and launch it in the Canadian market in a way that resonated and organically spoke to the BEARFACE consumer – 25-35-year-old free thinking, newly grown-up ‘truth seekers’ who are attracted to credible, authentic brands and embrace BEARFACE’s “Hide nothing. Fear nothing” motto. Via traditional media, strategic event alignment and key partnerships we were able to get people talking about, drinking and loving BEARFACE across Canada!